There works a promotion "Bonus for communication" at forum of Forexpeoples portal, with the assistance of LiteForex company. Every registered user's post at forex forum ForexPeoples costs 30 cents. Every referral's posts costs 10 cents. See more here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1 min Chart Scalping

1 min Chart Scalping

user
    USD: 118.00
    FP bonus: 1.15
    said "thanks": 0
    thanked 56 times in 46 messages
    Time Online
    4 Days 52 Minutes 49 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    3 Minutes 17 Seconds
    Quote Originally Posted by swtahsan View Post
    Setup Charts

Time Frame 1 min.
    Currency pairs; major.
    Open a new candlestick chart at 1 min time frame EUR/USD, GBP/USD.

Indicators:
    Bollinger bands (18; 2);
    3 EMA (Exponential moving averages);
    MACD (default);
    RSI (14);
    Rules
    Long Entry
    Wait the 3 EMA black to cross up the 18 Bollinger bands middle line green.
    Wait For The RSI and MACD Histogram line up:
    Buy signal MACD >0 and RSY >50.

Short Entry
    Wait the 3 EMA black to cross down the 18 Bollinger bands middle line green.
    Wait For The RSI and MACD Histogram line down:
    Buy signal MACD <0 and RSY <50.

Take small profit and place stop loss 2 pips for buy below lower band and for sell above upper band.
    Well this seems a nice trading system for he scalping, I just want to know that can we use this system for the binary options or not? because I think that this can also work with the binary option and can be much profitable as well. I will try this is the IQoptions and i hope that i will make some money from this.

USD: 0.00
    FP bonus: 0.00
    thanked 0 times in 0 messages
    Time Online
    17 Hours 45 Minutes 54 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    36 Seconds
    hello sir . put i am sorry to tell omg i didnt use any strategy for this time frame it is very quick really and not honest in his Signals Unfortunately and also when we use any indicators with it , i dont encourage trading with this time frame , it only u can make a little scalping profits if u are clever person , but maybe at any time will take all your account
    Last edited by Administrator; 03-10-2017 at 08:34 AM.

user
    USD: 71.00
    FP bonus: 0.90
    thanked 65 times in 50 messages
    Time Online
    1 Month 3 Weeks 2 Days 18 Hours 49 Minutes 28 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    43 Minutes 49 Seconds
    Quote Originally Posted by alonsoo View Post
    hello sir . put i am sorry to tell omg i didnt use any strategy for this time frame it is very quick really and not honest in his Signals Unfortunately and also when we use any indicators with it , i dont encourage trading with this time frame , it only u can make a little scalping profits if u are clever person , but maybe at any time will take all your account
    If you are a good trader then you have to check all of the trading charts of each pair and then you can easily understand the working of any specific pair and can find the movement time as well which assists you to make some good pips.
    Last edited by Administrator; 03-10-2017 at 08:34 AM.

user
    USD: 40.00
    FP bonus: 5.30
    thanked 3 times in 3 messages
    Time Online
    3 Days 16 Hours 30 Minutes 24 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    3 Minutes
    Scalping is very good strategy to earn money in short time but it also need good analysis and proper risk management for trade. Otherwise you can loss your money in few seconds.it can be successful but chances are few and there is lot risk involved. So for newbie's it is better to extend your time frame or else prepare for any sort of results. Max traders can get confused in 1 min scalping strategy ,the main reason is that the timeframe is too small and for that we can't guess the pips target properly ,even 5 pips target can become very big so we have to be cautious here .

user
    Time Online
    1 Week 16 Hours 36 Minutes 32 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    6 Minutes 16 Seconds
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoab View Post
    Well 1m scalping strategy can be successful but chances are few and there is lot risk involved. So for newbie's it is better to extend your time frame or else prepare for any sort of results.
    If you want to make profit b y scalping, first of all you have to ensure the lowest trading spreads. devoid of lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit by scalping at all in spite of good trading knowledge.

user
    USD: 71.00
    FP bonus: 0.90
    thanked 65 times in 50 messages
    Time Online
    1 Month 3 Weeks 2 Days 18 Hours 49 Minutes 28 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    43 Minutes 49 Seconds
    Quote Originally Posted by Noor Haan View Post
    Scalping is very good strategy to earn money in short time but it also need good analysis and proper risk management for trade. Otherwise you can loss your money in few seconds.it can be successful but chances are few and there is lot risk involved. So for newbie's it is better to extend your time frame or else prepare for any sort of results. Max traders can get confused in 1 min scalping strategy ,the main reason is that the timeframe is too small and for that we can't guess the pips target properly ,even 5 pips target can become very big so we have to be cautious here .
    Yes no doubt that the scalping is the one of the best trading term from which we can make much money if we have enough experience to read the charts and get the data from candles, i am not much good in scalping as i am a small investor and ant hold positions for long.

user
    thanked 1 time in 1 message
    Time Online
    1 Day 13 Hours 16 Minutes 10 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    1 Minute 15 Seconds
    Not sure but i think that scalping using lower time frames like 1 min chart is much similar to a suicide unless it is being traded during news release or traded by a professional trader in my opinion.

user
    Time Online
    2 Days 7 Hours 5 Minutes 7 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    1 Minute 52 Seconds
    1 min chart scalping is too risky for any trader and its capital. Even if there are indicators which are working 100%, do not trust them because within 60 seconds one can not handle the trade and make a profit with a market.

Thread Information