There works a promotion "Bonus for communication" at forum of Forexpeoples portal, with the assistance of LiteForex company. Every registered user's post at forex forum ForexPeoples costs 30 cents. Every referral's posts costs 10 cents. See more here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Preferred Trading way Low Risk With Low Profit Or High Risk With High Profit?

Preferred Trading way Low Risk With Low Profit Or High Risk With High Profit?

user
    said "thanks": 0
    thanked 1 time in 1 message
    Time Online
    2 Weeks 3 Days 5 Hours 48 Minutes 29 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    14 Minutes 16 Seconds

Preferred Trading way Low Risk With Low Profit Or High Risk With High Profit?

Which trading strategy do you think is more better and which do you prefer to apply? Low Risk with Low Profit or High Risk with High Profit? Please give me your idea and explain.
    Delete.
  2. The user thanked:
    Parane (10-16-2016)

user
    thanked 14 times in 12 messages
    Time Online
    2 Days 5 Hours 38 Minutes 20 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    1 Minute 51 Seconds
    It all depends upon the traders strategy and the capability because we have to know well that how the thing actually will suit us and like that we can proceed as per the target ,like for me i always take high risk and trade with high Lots because i just try to keep my analysis very accurate .

user
    said "thanks": 1
    Time Online
    1 Week 5 Hours 42 Minutes 58 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    5 Minutes 59 Seconds
    I don’t expect any unrealistic profit here! In addition, I have set my monthly target in order to my demo trading experience, even though I have 100% deposit bonus offer from regulated broker ************! I see, live trading is not like demo practicing, emotions is a very important issue here so, I use the same target!

user
    thanked 0 times in 0 messages
    Time Online
    2 Days 6 Hours 1 Minute 29 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    1 Minute 51 Seconds
    It is the right of every trader that he must be get regular small profits. If any trader want to get high profits in one time then he may be goes into high losses due to high risk. I prefer small profit then big one.

USD: 0.00
    FP bonus: 0.00
    Time Online
    8 Hours 8 Minutes 24 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    16 Seconds
    It is a matter of choice by the trader, because our natures are different while others have aggressiveness in them others are very moderate in their actions. This also applies to forex trading, some people like taking risks for maximum returns while others prefer to tag along with low risks and minimal gains. The newbie is however advised to be prudent with his trading style.

said "thanks": 2
    Time Online
    1 Hour 59 Minutes 41 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    4 Seconds
    I think it's better for it to be low, but stable income, instead of a high one but with a high risk of losing it. I think it's better to trade only after the trend, entering the deal which will last atleast one week. Entering the deal with a volume max of .05 with a $1000 deposit. If you want to increase the trade volume, then it's best to immediately proportionally increase the deposit.

user
    Time Online
    Avg. Time Online
    1 Minute 51 Seconds
    There should be a balance of risk and target as per our trading experience because its true that until and unless we are not making some good profit we are not successful and for that good risk should be taken in a safe mode.

Time Online
    1 Day 1 Hour 53 Minutes 26 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    53 Seconds
    You can increase your Risk/Reward by using more than one timeframe to plan your trade. Sometimes, you may just see the trade on a single timeframe and trade accordingly. However, increasing your Risk/Reward does not necessarily mean you have to lower your win percentage.

user
    Time Online
    Avg. Time Online
    1 Minute 51 Seconds
    Risk should always be taken as per the target of pips and that should be done as per the experience and capability and like that they can handle the market with perfection so that the profit can be consistently maintained.

user
    said "thanks": 7
    thanked 7 times in 7 messages
    Time Online
    1 Hour 14 Minutes 17 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    2 Seconds
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Risk should always be taken as per the target of pips and that should be done as per the experience and capability and like that they can handle the market with perfection so that the profit can be consistently maintained.
    You are right kalex76 bro, I must agreed with you that risk should be taken as per you target, capabilities, learning and experience. For beginners traders into forex market advised to go with low lot size and risk to be safer side, While professional trader use high lot size as per market conditions, news etc.
    Signature for sell

Thread Information