There works a promotion "Bonus for communication" at forum of Forexpeoples portal, with the assistance of LiteForex company. Every registered user's post at forex forum ForexPeoples costs 30 cents. Every referral's posts costs 10 cents. See more here

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Technical Analysis for All 30 Pair Forex

Daily Technical Analysis for All 30 Pair Forex

Analyst
    said "thanks": 1,151
    thanked 844 times in 674 messages
    Time Online
    4 Years 4 Months 2 Weeks 2 Days 17 Hours 25 Minutes 7 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    22 Hours 2 Minutes 33 Seconds

Daily Technical Analysis for All 30 Pair Forex

Dear ForexPeoples forum member's

From today, I combine all my 30 Daily Technical Analysis to one thread.
    It's decide to make more easy to doing.

Regards,
    Smart Fx
    Last edited by Smart Fx; 03-16-2016 at 10:27 AM.

Analyst
    USD: 12.50
    FP bonus: 0.10
    Time Online
    Avg. Time Online
    Wednesday, March 16, 2016
    This technical analysis using Daily-TF chart of Trusted Broker since 2005 - Liteforex.
    To see the chart, please click here.

AUDUSD: there is an opportunity to continue the downtrend in the AUDUSD pair is when the breakdown occurs below 0.7444 fibo. TCCI note 20 which also supports a downtrend (red line is already). looking for a sell is nice).

CADJPY: downtrend was also seen to be stronger in CADJPY when the breakdown occurred under fibo 84.13. The second candle is very supportive D1 previous downtrend.

EURGBP: I am very supportive buy for any pair EURGBP - 0.7860 fibo breakup upward, it would be nice to buy.

GBPCHF: sell strongly in favor of action in this GBPCHF pair. note below 1.3935 fibo. if 1.3935 can be penetrated from the top, it will be nice to sell it later.

GBPJPY: same as GBPCHF. for in the very nice GBPJPY likely to downtrend, and good sell if the breakdown occurs below 159.50.

GBPUSD: GBPUSD is also the trend to continue downward. since this morning has been a successful seller break down 1.4138 fibo, this is a great opportunity to look for a sell with a target profit Nearest 1.4082.

Analyst
    Time Online
    Avg. Time Online
    Monday, March 21, 2016
    This technical analysis using Daily-TF chart of Trusted Broker since 2005 - Liteforex.

AUDCAD: I call will remain sideways if motion is still weak AUDCAD exist between 0.9880 up to 0.9921. then just ignore first.

AUDCHF: AUDCHF prices in the range of motion is very weak. now detected between 0.7343 up to 0.7369. This really is not good to take a new op now, ignore.

AUDJPY: there may be a downward movement and ok sell for AUDJPY remains below the critical fibo 84.92.

AUDNZD: I call weak sideways when AUDNZD still exist between 1.1169 up to 1.1208. then ignore.

AUDUSD: The AUDUSD trend is likely to continue downward if the price continues to exist under the strong Fibo 0.7594.

CADCHF: downtrend seen in this CADCHF. since morning, the seller has been to break down 0.7425 fibo. looking for a sell point is a good idea today.

CADJPY: CADJPY trend is obviously being kept down. since the seller had to break down 85.50 today - then ok sell now, tcci 20 is clearly in favor of down.

CHFJPY: I was supportive sell. tcci 20 is already red. op will sell good in CHFJPY but with a stop loss above 115.07.

EURAUD: could be continued bullish for in this EURAUD even with a weak price movement. op is a good buy but with sl below 1.4807.

EURCAD: EURCAD is a trend to continue upward. buyer this morning already break up the important 1.4709 fibo near MA 200. obviously ok find buy now.

EURCHF: I call flat if the motion EURCHF pair remains within the price range 1.0903 to 1.0938. Nice will sell if 1.0903 can be penetrated from above.

EURGBP: Now, EURGBP still sideways good but could be changed to sell if 0.7773 can be successfully penetrated from the top later.

EURJPY: downward trend is still strong. note Fibo at 125.26. breakdown in 125.26, will be ok in the EURJPY sell this.

EURNZD: the price is back up. buy again in EURNZD when the breakup happened to above the 200 that break up 1.6690.

EURUSD: I call flat for EURUSD, but it could turn out to be a good sell as 1.1255 can be penetrated from above.

GBPAUD: opportunities to bullish is still great for this GBPAUD. buy again when the buyer could break up 1.9065.

GBPCAD: for GBPCAD, its trend is steadily upward. preparation to buy more if the buyer could break up the important Fibo 1.8871.

GBPCHF: until now, GBPCHF is still flat. flat zone is from 1.3997 up to 1.4053. ignore. but it would be nice if there breakup buy up 1.4053.

GBPJPY: flat also for this GBPJPY pair. motion pair is very weak there is between 160.58 up to 161.47. ignore. and a good buy if 161.47 is impenetrable from the bottom later.

GBPNZD: momentum in GBPNZD is upward. obviously great lookout point buy. I saw a good buy again if prices continue upward 2.1327 again later.

GBPUSD: it could just be a good buy again in this GBPUSD. fibo note above 1.4513. breakup at 1.4513 would be nice to buy later.

NZDCAD: there is a good chance to continue down this NZDCAD. That is, if the price of the above could break through to the bottom of the 200, which is down 0.8808.

NZDCHF: downtrend in NZDCHF is still strong. sell again because the seller since the morning already break down 0.6559.

NZDJPY: downtrend is still strong in this NZDJPY. since morning, the seller has been to break down 75.45. This obviously would be nice to find op sell now.

NZDUSD: trend for NZDUSD is kept down. since morning, the seller has been successfully downwards 0.6782. This proves that the opportunities to look for sell is still ok at this pair. price momentum in earlier days also supports all down.

USDCAD: for USDCAD, looks likely to turn up and bouncing up after touching the demand zone at 1.2923. This obviously would be nice to find a buy.

USDCHF: I call flat if the motion USDCHF is still weak there is between 0.9677 to 0.9703. ignore.

USDJPY: The USDJPY still called flat if the price stays in the range 110.81 to 111.75. then ignore.

XAGUSD: a pinbar down in XAGUSD that bounced from a supply zone. The obvious place to look for a sell. initial sell is when the price breaks down to 15.71.

XAUUSD: the trend in XAUUSD is kept down. sell again if price can break down fibo 1247.60.

Analyst
    Time Online
    Avg. Time Online
    Tuesday, March 22, 2016

AUDCAD: for AUDCAD pair is still flat if the pair is still weak motion exists between 0.9885 up to 0.9945. then ignore.

AUDCHF: it could just be nice to sell at pair AUDCHF this if the seller successfully breaks down fibo 0.7331.

AUDJPY: I call this AUDJPY pair sideways for when motion pair is still weak there is between 84.21 to 85.07. ignore.

AUDNZD: we will call this a good sell in AUDNZD, when the seller can successfully break down 1.1172.

AUDUSD: for AUDUSD, it is the trend continues downward. note below 0.7568 fibo. sell if 0.7568 can be in a break by the seller later.

CADCHF: trend for CADCHF is kept down. sell again if the breakdown occurs below fibo 0.7398.

CADJPY: CADJPY could have been in a correction to the top and a good buy if price can break above critical fibo 85.67.

CHFJPY: the price is being kept to bullish. ok buy again in CHFJPY when the breakup occurred up 115.46.

EURAUD: I call flat for EURAUD pair if motion is still weak there is between 1.4740 up to 1.4894. then ignore.

EURCAD: sideways still in EURCAD if the pair remains weak move between 1.4659 to 1.4748. then ignore.

EURCHF: I support in EURCHF sell now. initial sell is when the price breaks down fibo 1.0892.

EURGBP: it could just be a good buy is the buyer in the EURGBP is successful can penetrate up 0.7837.

EURJPY: trend in EURJPY was steadily upward. we will be a good buy again when the breakup occurs at 126.07.

EURNZD: a pinbar down in the EURNZD - look for sell is a great idea - early sell is if the price of the above can penetrate down fibo 1.6557.

EURUSD: downtrend is still strong - EURUSD sell if the price continues to break down 1.1233. sl is above 1.1284.

GBPAUD: I call flat if the motion GBPAUD remain weak adalam range of 1.8879 to 1.9080. ignore.

GBPCAD: also being sideways to GBPCAD if prices remain in the range of 1.8755 to 1.8883. ignore.

GBPCHF: trend it is able to hold it down. note below 1.3917 fibo. sell if at GBPCHF 1.3917 can be penetrated from above.

GBPJPY: still called for a pair GBPJPY sideways when motion pair is still camp there are between 160.10 to 161.31. then ignore.

GBPNZD: it is the trend continues downward. ok sell again in GBPNZD when a breakdown occurs below fibo 2.1181.

GBPUSD: very good chance to sell on GBPUSD today. early sell if the price of the above can pass down important Fibo 1.4361.

NZDCAD: I look for the bullish momentum in NZDCAD - yes, we will be a good buy again if price can break above 0.8862.

NZDCHF: downtrend is strong and can be a good sell if NZDCHF breaks down to 0.6532 today.

NZDJPY: a pinbar bullish on NZDJPY - obviously it would be nice to buy if the price could continue to break above 75.74.

NZDUSD: NZDUSD trend is downward. we could have a good sell when a breakdown occurs below fibo 0.6746.

USDCAD: USDCAD is the trend to continue upward. op is a good buy when the price breaks upward fibo 1.3102.

USDCHF: I call flat when motion USDCHF is still weak there is between 0.9673 to 0.9728. then ignore.

USDJPY: being nice to USDJPY bullish on this pair. since the morning buyer already break up 111.97. ok buy now.

XAGUSD: I suspect down to XAGUSD - its momentum is down. sell if the breakdown occurs under fibo 15.68.

XAUUSD: downtrend still look strong in this XAUUSD. we will be good again sell when the price of the above can penetrate to the bottom fibo 1240.41.

Analyst
    Time Online
    Avg. Time Online
    Wednesday, March 23, 2016

AUDCAD: AUDCAD pair is being kept up. we will be a good buy right now because obviously the buyer has been able to break above fibo 0.9960.

AUDCHF: for AUDCHF, it is to a bullish trend as well. note that the buyer has been able to break above 0.7412. clear now buy nice looking.

AUDJPY: AUDJPY pair motion is kept up. note that the buyer has been able to break up fibo 85.64. ok buy now.

AUDNZD: very supportive in AUDNZD buy after prices break above 1.1285 since the morning. ok buy now.

AUDUSD: I call flat if the motion AUDUSD pair is still weak there is between 0.7550 to 0.7642. then ignore.

CADCHF: I look bullish for CADCHF - and would be a good buy if price can break above 0.7464 fibo.

CADJPY: a chance of a downward correction in this CADJPY if the motion is under the 86.17 price. find sell is good.

CHFJPY: big trend is still upwards. but to be a good buy in CHFJPY, then make sure the buyer could break up 115.71.

EURAUD: very good chance to sell at this EURAUD pair. seller is already successfully break down 1.4693 fibo. ok sell now.

EURCAD: very likely to continue down this EURCAD if the seller can penetrate down to 1.4614 today.

EURCHF: a pinbar bullish day yesterday in EURCHF - clear today is have a chance ok buy in this pair. initial buy if the price continues to break above 1.0915.

EURGBP: for the EURGBP pair is likely to continue upwards. buy more when the price can break above fibo 0.7905.

EURJPY: a pinbar bullish in EURJPY - will obviously be a good buy when the price can break above fibo 126.26.

EURNZD: I call flat for EURNZD if the price movement is still weak there is between 1.6574 to 1.6676. ignore.

EURUSD: I will support in EURUSD sell now. early sell is when prices break below fibo 1.1187.

GBPAUD: very likely could go down to in this GBPAUD. early sell is if the price can penetrate all the way down fibo 1.8603.

GBPCAD: there may be an upward correction and buy on GBPCAD ok with sl below 1.8504.

GBPCHF: a chance of an upward correction and a good buy at GBPCHF - sl demand is below 1.3770.

GBPJPY: downtrend is still strong - sell would be great if GBPJPY breaks down fibo 158.40.

GBPNZD: downtrend is still likely in GBPNZD - sell again if price can break below 2.0986.

GBPUSD: GBPUSD trend is still downward. note below 1.4190 fibo. sell if 1.4190 can be in a break from the top.

NZDCAD: for NZDCAD trend is still downward. sell again when the breakdown occurs downwards 0.8783.

NZDCHF: I call this flat for a pair NZDCHF if motion is still weak pair is between 0.6524 to 0.6567. then ignore.

NZDJPY: can good buy at this NZDJPY, buy more when the price can break above 75.88.

NZDUSD: down trend is still strong. ok sell for in the NZDUSD if the price breaks below fibo 0.6720.

USDCAD: USDCAD still flat when there are still between 1.3027 to 1.3138. then ignore.

USDCHF: the price is upwards. good buy again in USDCHF as the buyer has to break above 0.9734.

USDJPY: some candle D1 yesterday supporting a buy. good to buy when USDJPY breaks up fibo 112.48.

XAGUSD: I suspect down for at XAGUSD if the seller really can break down 15.75.

XAUUSD: like silver. for gold (XAUUSD) still has a chance to be a correction down. and a nice sell more if intraday low of 1242.22 may be in a break from the top.

Analyst
    Time Online
    Avg. Time Online
    Thursday, March 24, 2016

AUDCAD: simply called flat for AUDCAD pair if motion is still weak pair is between 0.9903 to 0.9978. then ignore it.

AUDCHF: for his AUDCHF trend is downwards. we can sell again because sellers have been able to break below fibo 0.7323.

AUDJPY: sell position is a great idea in AUDJPY now because the price of the above has been able to break down the fibo 84.50.

AUDNZD: AUDNZD is the trend to continue downward. seller has to break down 1.1202 fibo. ok sell now.

AUDUSD: we will be good to sell in the AUDUSD op because obviously the price has broken from top to bottom fibo 0.7519.

CADCHF: downtrend is still strong in this CADCHF. sell again if 0.7363 fibo can break the price from above.

CADJPY: I would suggest a sell at this CADJPY. initial best sell is when a breakdown occurs under fibo 84.97.

CHFJPY: I call CHFJPY remain flat if the motion is in the price range of 114.98 to 115.91. ignore.

EURAUD: for EURAUD, its trend is upward. buyer has to break above 1.4866 fibo this morning. find buy is a good idea right now.

EURCAD: for EURCAD, bullish is still strong. buy anymore because I see candle yesterday backed buy. tcci 20 also supports a bullish.

EURCHF: still called flat and not good for the new op if motion is still weak EURCHF pair is between 1.0873 to 1.0923. then ignore.

EURGBP: EURGBP trend is being nice to the top. we can take the op buy when the breakup occurred up fibo 0.7933.

EURJPY: strongly recommended to buy in this EURJPY when the price could break up the strong Fibo at 126.24.

EURNZD: still sideways to EURNZD pair this - if the pair is still moving weak between 1.6562 to 1.6714. then ignore.

EURUSD: EURUSD trend is kept down and sell when the breakdown occurs nice down fibo 1.1159.

GBPAUD: an upward correction in the GBPAUD may continue because since this morning, buyers have been able to break above 1.8760.

GBPCAD: prices are continuing an upward correction. fibo note above 1.8665. buy again if 1.8665 in GBPCAD can break the price from below.

GBPCHF: trend in GBPCHF is continuing downward. sell was nice to be taken if price can break below 1.3725.

GBPJPY: although the big trend is down, but there could be an upward correction in this GBPJPY long as price remains above fibo 158.49.

GBPNZD: for GBPNZD is able to keep it down. sell again when the breakdown occurs below fibo 2.0972.

GBPUSD: obviously, I support in GBPUSD sell now. fibo important this day was 1.4081. breakdown at 1.4081 would be nice to sell it later.

NZDCAD: good to buy in this NZDCAD pair. it is best to buy early when prices break above fibo 0.8865.

NZDCHF: could be, the motion NZDCHF continues to close down when fibo support at 0.6506 may be in a break from the top.

NZDJPY: only sideways for at NZDJPY if motion is still weak pair is between 75.21 to 75.94. then ignore.

NZDUSD: for the NZDUSD pair, it is the trend continues downward. sell more if intraday low at 0.6682 can be penetrated from above.

USDCAD: USDCAD is very clear that the price is being upwards. buyer morning already break up 1.3219 fibo. so this is a good sign to us looking for buy again.

USDCHF: the overall trend in D1, I saw USDCHF may continue bullish. buy again if the breakup happens to the top 0.9764.

USDJPY: The USDJPY is clear that can keep up - buy again if today happens breakup prices upwards important fibo 112.90.

XAGUSD: yesterday, silver freefall. and I saw XAGUSD today could continue her down if the price of the above can also break down 15:21. ready to sell is a great idea.

XAUUSD: XAUUSD condition is the same as in silver. I saw that gold could continue its correction down today if fibo important at 1215.26 could be penetrated from the top of the price.

Analyst
    Time Online
    Avg. Time Online
    Friday, March 25, 2016

AUDCAD: there is a chance to AUDCAD bullish on this pair when the breakup occurs upwards fibo 0.9989.

AUDCHF: I suspect could AUDCHF nice up and buy when the breakup occurs upwards 0.7346.

AUDJPY: AUDJPY pair is kept up and ok buy because the price has to break above the MA 100 in 85.01.

AUDNZD: there may be a chance of a correction back up and ok buy if AUDNZD hold above 1.1226.

AUDUSD: I call first if the sideways motion AUDUSD is still weak there is between 0.7476 to 0.7536. then ignore.

CADCHF: there is a chance it could just be an upward correction and a good buy if CADCHF can penetrate into the upper fibo 0.7385.

CADJPY: a pinbar bullish for CADJPY - obviously nice looking buy now because prices are already through to the top 85.32.

CHFJPY: I suspect bullish for CHFJPY because the buyer has to break above 115.71.

EURAUD: can only correction down to at EURAUD since yesterday there pinbar down. sell again if the price breaks below 1.4823.

EURCAD: we will be a good buy when EURCAD break up 1.4833 fibo.

EURCHF: for EURCHF, I support the buy because there pinbar bullish. initial buy was when the breakup occurs upwards 1.0908.

EURGBP: could there will be a price correction downwards and nice sell if EURGBP continues breaks down fibo 0.7881.

EURJPY: EURJPY pair is obviously a nice bullish. the price has to break above 126.18. clear now ok find buy.

EURNZD: still called sideways and not good for the new OP if the price EURNZD remained in price range 1.6619 to 1.6718. ignore.

EURUSD: there is a good chance to sell at this EURUSD if the breakdown occurs downwards 1.1143.

GBPAUD: I was still supporting a buy at this GBPAUD. began to buy again if price can break above 1.8843.

GBPCAD: GBPCAD trend is still upwards. note Fibo at 1.8784. breakup at 1.8784 would be nice to buy later.

GBPCHF: I would favor to buy if in GBPCHF 1.3829 price in the breakup occurred.

GBPJPY: GBPJPY trend is still able to continue upwards. No double bottom in this pair. obviously it would be nice if there breakup buy price up 159.81 again.

GBPNZD: there is a chance for an upward correction and a good buy at this GBPNZD if price can break above fibo 2.1151.

GBPUSD: I call flat for GBPUSD pair when motion is still weak there is between 1.4056 up to 1.4182. then ignore.

NZDCAD: NZDCAD trend may continue bullish when the breakup occurs upwards 0.8905.

NZDCHF: I call the pair sideways for NZDCHF if there is motion pair between 0.6506 to 0.6548. then ignore.

NZDJPY: sideways as well for as long NZDJPY pair of motion is between 75.21 to 75.79. then ignore.

NZDUSD: the downtrend continues. sell again for NZDUSD if the price could go down fibo 0.6671.

USDCAD: USDCAD bullish on is still strong and will be a good buy when the breakup occurs upwards 1.3295.

USDCHF: tcci 20 is supporting the bullish. USDCHF buy again in the current price can break above 0.9774.

USDJPY: The USDJPY is very clear that the pair is being continued to bullish. since the morning buyer has been successfully break above 113.00 fibo. The obvious place to find buy again.

XAGUSD: downtrend still persists in this XAGUSD pair - sell targets is to demand at 14.84.

XAUUSD: for gold, also continued to down. sell again in XAUUSD if no price movement continues below fibo 1215.26.

Analyst
    Time Online
    Avg. Time Online
    Monday, March 28, 2016

AUDCAD: will be called flat if the price movement is still weak in AUDCAD exist between 0.9940 to 0.9976. then ignore.

AUDCHF: too sideways in this AUDCHF pair if motion is still weak pair is between 0.7321 to 0.7358. Also ignore.

AUDJPY: is likely to continue to be bullish for in this AUDJPY pair. buyer has to break up the intraday high at 85.21. find buy is a good idea right now.

AUDNZD: sideways only if motion is still weak AUDNZD exist between 1.1196 to 1.1236. then ignore.

AUDUSD: an opportunity can be down for this AUDUSD pair if the price today continues to break down important Fibo at 0.7490.

CADCHF: I call CADCHF sideways just to pair it if the price movement is still weak there is between 0.7356 to 0.7391. ignore.

CADJPY: I saw this CADJPY bullish for the pair. buy more when prices break above fibo 85.54.

CHFJPY: obviously bullish for in this CHFJPY. buyer has to break up the intraday high at 116.02. we are looking for good buy now.

EURAUD: sideways to EURAUD remains weak because the price is between 1.4810 to 1.4883. then ignore.

EURCAD: too sideways in this EURCAD pair. but could be ok to buy if the breakup happens to the top 1.4830.

EURCHF: it could be a good trend upwards and ok to buy if the breakup happens to 1.0922 in this EURCHF.

EURGBP: I support the sell if EURGBP breaks below 0.7886.

EURJPY: very obviously up - buyer this morning already break up 126.46. we good buy in EURJPY now.

EURNZD: for EURNZD, could potentially ok buy if the price breaks are also up 1.6712.

EURUSD: I call flat for EURUSD pair if motion is weak there is between 1.1150 to 1.1192. ignore it first.

GBPAUD: GBPAUD trend is upward. buy more when prices break above fibo 1.8845.

GBPCAD: bullish is still strong in this GBPCAD. buy more when prices break above 1.8771.

GBPCHF: I support bullish. there are yesterday's double bottom. GBPCHF buy again when prices break above 1.3840.

GBPJPY: very clear that the GBPJPY pair is being kept up. buyer has to break above 160.13. ok buy now.

GBPNZD: I support buy. initial buy is when prices in GBPNZD hold onto 2.1141.

GBPUSD: an upward correction may occur in the GBPUSD if price break above critical fibo near TCCI 80 at 1.4172.

NZDCAD: I call flat during NZDCAD motion there between 0.8845 to 0.8889. ignore.

NZDCHF: downtrend could continue when NZDCHF continuously breaks down important Fibo at 0.6510.

NZDJPY: I would favor to buy at this NZDJPY. it is best to buy early when the breakup occurs upward intraday high at 75.83.

NZDUSD: NZDUSD trend is downward. obviously ok sell it now because an intraday low at 0.6676 was able to break the price from above.

USDCAD: bullish trend is still looks strong. it is best to buy early when prices break above 1.3284 fibo at this USDCAD.

USDCHF: The USDCHF bullish still in this. initial buy again is when the breakup occurs at 0.9786.

USDJPY: obviously being to bullish for USDJPY since morning had to break above 113.31 fibo. ok find buy now.

XAGUSD: I still support for XAGUSD sell this. early sell is when the breakdown occurs under fibo 15.13.

XAUUSD: also continue to downtrend for XAUUSD - seller has successfully breaks down fibo 1212.52. looking for sell is a good idea at this time.

Analyst
    Time Online
    Avg. Time Online
    Tuesday, March 29, 2016

AUDCAD: there is an opportunity to be able to continue to the top and buy at AUDCAD ok when the price can break above fibo 0.9981.

AUDCHF: for AUDCHF, its trend is upward. buy again when the breakup occurred up fibo 0.7362.

AUDJPY: for AUDJPY, it is clear that the price is being kept up. buyer has to break above 85.62 fibo. ok buy now.

AUDNZD: downtrend is still strong in this AUDNZD. we could sell more if price can break below fibo 1.1188.

AUDUSD: The AUDUSD looks at the prices continue upward correction. we buy more if the price could be fully transparent to the top fibo 0.7557.

CADCHF: I would suggest to buy at this CADCHF if the buyer successfully break above fibo 0.7390.

CADJPY: very clear that in CADJPY is being kept nice to bullish. buy more when prices break above fibo 86.05.

CHFJPY: buyer was ok in this CHFJPY. since this morning, buyer already break up 116.49. ok buy now.

EURAUD: downtrend looks to strengthen in this EURAUD. note below 1.4796 fibo. sell if 1.4796 can be penetrated from above.

EURCAD: EURCAD trend for now is down. note Fibo at 1.4748 (close to the 200). sell if it can be penetrated from above.

EURCHF: I would suggest in EURCHF sell if the price of the top can break down a strong Fibo at 1.0899.

EURGBP: EURGBP trend is down and hold. candle yesterday showing down strong. op is a good sell if price breaks below 0.7843 today.

EURJPY: buyer still look strong in this EURJPY. because the buyer could break up fibo 127.05, then this is a great find buy again.

EURNZD: EURNZD trend is downward. since morning, the seller has been successfully break down 1.6594 fibo. we are good looking sell now. tcci 20 is the support down.

EURUSD: still detectable flat. as long as the price movement in the EURUSD is still in the range of 1.1152 to 1.1219, then ignore. do not take the new op there.

GBPAUD: I will support for GBPAUD buy this if true buyer can later successfully breaks up fibo 1.8901.

GBPCAD: GBPCAD price is still sideways between 1.8710 to 1.8845. then ignore.

GBPCHF: GBPCHF is the trend to continue upward. buy again when the breakup occurred up fibo 1.3910.

GBPJPY: very clear that the GBPJPY pair is being kept up. buy again when proven buyer can penetrate up 161.69.

GBPNZD: looks still flat and not good for the new op when motion GBPNZD this day there are in the range of 2.1079 to 2.1197. then ignore.

GBPUSD: bullish trend may continue in GBPUSD is when the buyer at D1 is able to successfully break above 1.4282 fibo essentials (near MA 50).

NZDCAD: NZDCAD very clear that the pair is being kept up. buyer has to break above 0.8887 fibo. This is good to buy now.

NZDCHF: buyer still exist in NZDCHF - 0.6559 fibo note that has been able to break by the buyer in this morning, clearly this is a good sign for the bullish trend is still strong here. find buy is a good idea right now.

NZDJPY: I say that NZDJPY D1 is being nice leads to bullish. since the morning, buyers have been able to break above 76.28 fibo. This is great for finding buy now.

NZDUSD: buyer in the NZDUSD is getting stronger. so that the current trend in this pair is bullish. See, intraday high at 0.6735 has been able to break the buyer today. This was nice to find a buy it now.

USDCAD: for in the USDCAD, the trend could lead to down - sell more when prices can penetrate down to fibo 1.3167.

USDCHF: for in the USDCHF pair, it is a downward trend. note intraday low at 0.9721. would be nice if we sell the break of 0.9721 may be at the top.

USDJPY: USDJPY trend for is upward. we will be a good buy again when the breakup occurs upward intraday high at 113.68.

XAGUSD: fixed suspiciously down for at XAGUSD - but if we want to sell, then make sure the price of the above is correct can pass down important fibo at 15.13. If you can not, then just wait and see.

XAUUSD: seen from yesterday's candle D1, then I look for in XAUUSD has a chance to an upward correction and ok buy if the price of the bottom can pass on up fibo important at 1222.82.

Analyst
    Time Online
    Avg. Time Online
    Wednesday, March 30, 2016

AUDCAD: I saw AUDCAD bullish for this pair. And it would be ok buy again when the breakup occurs upwards 0.9989 fibo later.

AUDCHF: AUDCHF very clear that the pair is being kept up. Breakup to above 0.7390 would be ok to begin to buy again today.

AUDJPY: to pair AUDJPY, its trend is still upwards. op will buy nice when the breakup occurred up 86.14.

AUDNZD: down trend is more clearly visible in this AUDNZD. Op sell would be great if prices break below fibo 1.1093.

AUDUSD: The AUDUSD is very clear that being kept up and ok buy again when the breakup occurs at 0.7644.

CADCHF: I would recommend a buy at CADCHF if prices can pass up a strong Fibo 0.7426.

CADJPY: could likely continue to be bullish for CADJPY if the breakup happens up 86.46.

CHFJPY: for CHFJPY, I see a strong bullish still here. good will buy again if prices can penetrate up fibo 116.75.

EURAUD: downtrend still looks strong. we can sell again in EURAUD if the price could continue to break under fibo 1.4757.

EURCAD: I call sideways to EURCAD if motion is still weak pair is between 1.4701 to 1.4794. ignore.

EURCHF: EURCHF trend could continue upward if the breakup happens up fibo 1.0927.

EURGBP: downtrend is still strong. sell again in EURGBP if 0.7830 can be penetrated from above.

EURJPY: I support in EURJPY buy now. but to buy better, then make sure prices are able breakup upward 127.44.

EURNZD: very likely be able to continue to the bottom and sell at the EURNZD ok if price breaks below 1.6393 could.

EURUSD: for EURUSD, a bullish opportunity is still open, we will be a good buy when the price is above 1.1302 to the breakup.

GBPAUD: downtrend could continue for at GBPAUD - note below 1.8804 fibo. sell again if 1.8804 can be in a break from the top.

GBPCAD: I call this GBPCAD pair sideways for if the pair is still weak motion exists between 1.8744 up to 1.8846. then ignore it.

GBPCHF: GBPCHF prices could continue to rise and ok buy when the breakup occurs at 1.3948.

GBPJPY: I saw bullish GBPJPY still strong. tcci 20 is still supporting bullish. buy more when prices break above 162.46.

GBPNZD: down trend is still strong. I look down GBPNZD maximum opportunity to demand at 2.0860. find buy is a great idea.

GBPUSD: GBPUSD is very clear that being kept up. Buy again if price break above fibo 1.4403.

NZDCAD: NZDCAD trend is steadily upward. good to buy when the price op can penetrate into the upper fibo 0.8977.

NZDCHF: NZDCHF trend is upward. good to buy again when the breakup occurs upwards 0.6650.

NZDJPY: NZDJPY trend is steadily upward. note the intraday high at 77.47. breakup at 77.47 would be ok to buy.

NZDUSD: very clear that the NZDUSD is being nice bullish. marked since the breakup of the price up 0.6866 since this morning. find buy more is a good idea right now.

USDCAD: I will support for USDCAD sell - sell when a breakdown occurs early downwards 1.3050.

USDCHF: for USDCHF, it is the trend continues downward. we will be a good sell if price breaks down to fibo 0.9656.

USDJPY: a chance ok in USDJPY's sell if price breaks below 112.60 today.

XAGUSD: could be a price correction XAGUSD up and ok Buy when the breakup occurs upwards 15.35.

XAUUSD: the same as in silver. XAUUSD is very likely for an upward correction. so we will be a good buy if the breakup happens to top 1242.67.

Thread Information