There works a promotion "Bonus for communication" at forum of Forexpeoples portal, with the assistance of LiteForex company. Every registered user's post at forex forum ForexPeoples costs 30 cents. Every referral's posts costs 10 cents. See more here

Thread: Stochastic RVI - VertexFX indicator

Stochastic RVI - VertexFX indicator

user
    USD: 0.00
    FP bonus: 0.00
    said "thanks": 0
    thanked 0 times in 0 messages
    Time Online
    3 Days 2 Hours 41 Minutes 38 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    2 Minutes 34 Seconds

Stochastic RVI - VertexFX indicator

The Stochastic RVI (Relative Vigor Index) is a VertexFX Indicator derived by the normalization of the RVI indicator. It is useful to detect the balance of the market, and when the market deviates from this balance it can be an important turning point of the market.
    The first step is to calculate the RVI. The basic idea of the RVI is that prices tend to close higher than they open in up markets and tend to close lower than they open in down markets. The vigor of the move is thus established by where the prices reside at the end of the candle. To normalize the index to the trading range, the change in price is divided by the maximum range of prices for the candle. The RVI is an oscillator, and we are therefore only concerned with the cycle modes of the market in its use.
    The Stochastic RVI consists of two components, the main Stochastic RVI signal (Blue) and the secondary trigger (Red). The main Stochastic RVI signal is calculated by dividing the numerator (Close - Open) by the daily range (High - Low) and then smoothing it. This value is normalized and weighted using (WMA) over the Lenght period of bars to generate the Stochastic RVI.
    BUY - Place Buy position when blue line crosses above red line. It is preferred that both the red and blue lines are below zero level.
    SELL - Place Sell position when blue line crosses below red line. It is preferred that both the red and blue lines are above the zero level.
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

user
    said "thanks": 1
    thanked 1 time in 1 message
    Time Online
    1 Week 5 Hours 42 Minutes 58 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    5 Minutes 59 Seconds
    Thank you very much for sharing Zip file of your trading strategy! Obviously, I will practice your strategy in my demo! I seem, using trading indicator is much reliable and easy rather than news trading! So, I handle live account based on my indicator based strategy! As I use strategy friendly broker ********, so I can add any technical instrument into my live chart!
    Last edited by Administrator; 01-07-2017 at 10:01 PM.

user
    said "thanks": 0
    thanked 0 times in 0 messages
    Time Online
    2 Days 6 Hours 1 Minute 29 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    1 Minute 51 Seconds
    I would like to say do it work on a demo account, if yes then what is the result of the use of strategy.
    I have tried different strategy so would like to know more about it.

Thread Information