There works a promotion "Bonus for communication" at forum of Forexpeoples portal, with the assistance of LiteForex company. Every registered user's post at forex forum ForexPeoples costs 30 cents. Every referral's posts costs 10 cents. See more here

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: About Invest

About Invest

user
    said "thanks": 2
    thanked 2 times in 2 messages
    Time Online
    3 Weeks 6 Days 19 Hours 22 Minutes 53 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    23 Minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran1231 View Post
    dear the problem is not invest the money problem is how you can analyzing Forex market. how you can more then more money in their are. Because forex is too risky for them who are not good analyzers. There for not good and bad investment but also the market analyzing.
    To analyze the market properly we only need to learn it because if you not learn it then you can not handle the trading easily and this will waste your time and money as well. So try to get a good teacher for you and be a rich man.

user
    Time Online
    Avg. Time Online
    23 Minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran1231 View Post
    dear the problem is not invest the money problem is how you can analyzing Forex market. how you can more then more money in their are. Because forex is too risky for them who are not good analyzers. There for not good and bad investment but also the market analyzing.
    To analyze the market properly we only need to learn it because if you not learn it then you can not handle the trading easily and this will waste your time and money as well. So try to get a good teacher for you and be a rich man.

USD: 0.00
    FP bonus: 0.00
    said "thanks": 0
    thanked 0 times in 0 messages
    Time Online
    5 Hours 18 Minutes 40 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    10 Seconds
    Of course we have to invest our trading capital in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients’ funds. That’s why, I have decided to invest my money in Trade12 regulated ECN trading platform where I got 100% initial bonus after kicking off live account.

Even though, these kinds of bonuses cannot use appropriately due to many restrictions but I am very lucky to select this ECN platform from where I can use this deposit bonus for all time devoid of any margins.

user
    Time Online
    Avg. Time Online
    23 Minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by Allama Sayde View Post
    Of course we have to invest our trading capital in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients’ funds. That’s why, I have decided to invest my money in Trade12 regulated ECN trading platform where I got 100% initial bonus after kicking off live account.

Even though, these kinds of bonuses cannot use appropriately due to many restrictions but I am very lucky to select this ECN platform from where I can use this deposit bonus for all time devoid of any margins.
    There are some brokers who are offering the deposit bonus upto 100% and they have some good spreads too, we have to find out the best of the best for our investments so we may get the good return in short time with full ease.

Time Online
    10 Hours 3 Minutes 48 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    20 Seconds
    to be a good investor you have to know when to get in the market and when to get out ,in addition to accepting your losses and learning from them ,so to call your self a good investor you have to minimase your losses and maximase your gains or wining . have a good trading sir

Time Online
    3 Hours 47 Minutes 58 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    7 Seconds
    There is no restriction of ventures yet we ought to just contribute our free cash implies the one which we can stand to free and never attempt to contribute your proportion cash or youngsters' funds with a specific end goal to have more benefits in light of the fact that Forex exchanging business is as a matter of course an exceptionally unsafe business and we should exchange securely to have reliable and ceaseless profit.

user
    thanked 1 time in 1 message
    Time Online
    1 Day 13 Hours 16 Minutes 10 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    1 Minute 17 Seconds
    Quote Originally Posted by abourrihe View Post
    to be a good investor you have to know when to get in the market and when to get out
    Why not using SL and TP i guess, by the way it is really hard to predict the exact entry and exit time for it takes a lot of time to become experienced trader.

Thread Information