There works a promotion "Bonus for communication" at forum of Forexpeoples portal, with the assistance of LiteForex company. Every registered user's post at forex forum ForexPeoples costs 30 cents. Every referral's posts costs 10 cents. See more here

Page 1 of 131 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Topic for the new user

Topic for the new user
  1. ForexPeoples Team Administrator's Avatar

Administrators
    said "thanks": 192
    thanked 686 times in 322 messages
    Time Online
    10 Months 2 Weeks 4 Hours 31 Minutes 21 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    4 Hours 20 Minutes 13 Seconds

Topic for the new user

If you're not a bot, write five posts at this sub-forum and then you can write at the whole forum.
    Last edited by BlackID; 06-22-2013 at 09:22 PM.
  2. 6 user(s) thanked:
    dintera (09-06-2013) faktars (01-14-2014) greenfx13 (06-19-2013) MD ASHRAFUL ISLAM (03-10-2014) Rambo37 (12-28-2013) Smart Fx (06-19-2013)

USD: 0.00
    FP bonus: 0.00
    said "thanks": 6
    thanked 0 times in 0 messages
    Time Online
    3 Days 22 Hours 12 Minutes 35 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    3 Minutes 15 Seconds
    sometimes, I can not login to this site, because my account need activation. And I can not post in forum daily analysis. Why?

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

And also can not posting a new thread, I can not edit my post, so I post again to this thread for clear. And I would like to asking question? Is this forum does not longer give forum bonus posting?

user
    said "thanks": 19
    thanked 6 times in 4 messages
    Time Online
    4 Hours 17 Minutes 28 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    8 Seconds
    Hi, Administrator,i am very old member of this forum and not a bot. I almost crossed 800 posts in this forum and i got bonus for that bonus regularly. I don't know why my account having limitations now. I hope, my account will get activated soon.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

hello, moderators. I am not a bot or copy paster. I am member of this forum and i am not is suspect list too. Please allow me to a board.

Analyst
    said "thanks": 1,151
    thanked 844 times in 674 messages
    Time Online
    4 Years 4 Months 2 Weeks 2 Days 22 Hours 42 Minutes 1 Second
    Avg. Time Online
    22 Hours 2 Minutes 40 Seconds
    Quote Originally Posted by aris25 View Post
    sometimes, I can not login to this site, because my account need activation. And I can not post in forum daily analysis. Why?

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

And also can not posting a new thread, I can not edit my post, so I post again to this thread for clear. And I would like to asking question? Is this forum does not longer give forum bonus posting?
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    Hi, Administrator,i am very old member of this forum and not a bot. I almost crossed 800 posts in this forum and i got bonus for that bonus regularly. I don't know why my account having limitations now. I hope, my account will get activated soon.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

hello, moderators. I am not a bot or copy paster. I am member of this forum and i am not is suspect list too. Please allow me to a board.
    hi, venkiaries61
    hi, aris25

to be able can post on the board FP forum :

you must :

1. write 5 post on http://forum.forexpeoples.com/showth...r-the-new-user
    2. After that, you should wait for one hour.
    3. then, you will be able to post messages to the entire board.

this to avoid bot spammer post on our board forum.

thank you.
    Last edited by Smart Fx; 06-18-2013 at 08:08 AM.
  6. 2 user(s) thanked:
    abiman (06-18-2013) venkiaries61 (06-19-2013)

said "thanks": 15
    thanked 6 times in 4 messages
    Time Online
    3 Days 2 Hours 10 Minutes 12 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    2 Minutes 33 Seconds
    Hi SmartFX,
    I've already written some posts in the normal board. And I don't use a bot. Please grant me access to the entire board.
    TIA, best regards,
    Phil

Analyst
    USD: 12.50
    FP bonus: 0.10
    said "thanks": 1,151
    thanked 844 times in 674 messages
    Time Online
    4 Years 4 Months 2 Weeks 2 Days 22 Hours 42 Minutes 1 Second
    Avg. Time Online
    22 Hours 2 Minutes 40 Seconds
    Quote Originally Posted by Philipp View Post
    Hi SmartFX,
    I've already written some posts in the normal board. And I don't use a bot. Please grant me access to the entire board.
    TIA, best regards,
    Phil
    hi, Philipp
    we see, now you had pass 6 post.
    you can able to post on all board section on the forum.
    thank you.

user
    said "thanks": 54
    thanked 26 times in 18 messages
    Time Online
    1 Week 4 Days 18 Hours 46 Minutes 23 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    9 Minutes 45 Seconds
    Dear Administrator, greetings. Well, I think this is a part of the rules, right? I find something different in this forum. However, I greatly hope that everything gets better. Thank you.

user
    USD: 15.00
    said "thanks": 139
    thanked 409 times in 324 messages
    Time Online
    3 Weeks 8 Hours 38 Minutes 58 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    17 Minutes 41 Seconds
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post

If you are not spambot then you will be activated by moderators of the forum. and just follow the rules of the forum so that you can keep the forum clean.

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by greenfx13 View Post
    Dear Administrator, greetings. Well, I think this is a part of the rules, right? I find something different in this forum. However, I greatly hope that everything gets better. Thank you.
    Yes there are some changes in the forum rules but for that you must have to prove yourself as genuine member so try to follow the rules so that moderators will activate your account and you can discuss the forex topics.

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Forexpeople is one of the best portal on which liteforex sponser some bonus programme so if you have to get some bonus for the forex trading then you must have to follow the rules and trade on the bonus safely.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Forex is one of the volatile market in which we can trade at any time during the day but we must have to be careful that volatility of the forex market is very high so use low risk so that we will not lose our capital easily.

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Liteforex is one of the best broker which have good payment processor and we can withdraw our profit easily. and the most important thing is that we get good support when we are in problem.

user
    said "thanks": 54
    thanked 26 times in 18 messages
    Time Online
    1 Week 4 Days 18 Hours 46 Minutes 23 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    9 Minutes 45 Seconds
    Thanks to the bonus system applied in this forum, now traders can trade with the bonus. Later, I shall also trade with the bonus. One thing important is I hope that the system continues, at least until the end of this year. Thanks.

said "thanks": 0
    thanked 0 times in 0 messages
    Time Online
    18 Hours 15 Minutes 30 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    37 Seconds
    Hello guys.
    this s a good idea for verify Real Members! so i think i should post 4 more times and wait.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

i am a new trader. i just start trading with liteforex company. i hope here in your forum find some good information.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

actually for verify humans i think 3 post is enough, but rules is rules.

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

let me ask a question from Mr Admin! did you provide forex signal in your forum? and if yes are they free?

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

can we share our coupon codes in your forums or its against of rules?

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

can we share our coupon codes in your forums or its against of rules?

Thread Information