There works a promotion "Bonus for communication" at forum of Forexpeoples portal, with the assistance of LiteForex company. Every registered user's post at forex forum ForexPeoples costs 30 cents. Every referral's posts costs 10 cents. See more here

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Forex Robots

Forex Robots

USD: 0.00
    FP bonus: 0.00
    said "thanks": 0
    thanked 0 times in 0 messages
    Time Online
    13 Hours 29 Minutes 5 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    27 Seconds
    Although Forex robots promise make profitable trades, they are not all they’re cracked up to be. According to the federal government, most of them are scams. Likewise, you’re not too likely to find articles in the Wall Street Journal or any other reputable news source that promotes them. Even online robot merchants promote their robots by claiming their competitors’ are scams. Many are advertised with false claims by people who’ve made money using these systems. A great number of investors lost money using them. In fact, some had their entire accounts wiped out.

Time Online
    13 Hours 29 Minutes 5 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    27 Seconds
    If you want to know how effective they really are, check out reviews online. Though they can scan millions of charts within seconds, 90% or more turn out incorrect information. After all, Forex robots are only robots. Even though they can perform highly sophisticated tasks, they can’t think creatively. Likewise, they can’t imagine what may happen in the future as their functionality is limited to how they were programmed and past performance.
    For traders that use one, they should not depend on it to do conduct all their trading activity. After all, trading requires a great amount of human observation and research. Also, humans, not software, can follow up with economic conditions or keep up with the financial news. Robots can only find positive trends and trading signals, but sometimes their functionality is adversely affected by jittery trends or false information. Hackers and viruses might also hamper robots.

Time Online
    1 Hour 34 Minutes 17 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    3 Seconds
    Forex robot have advantages and Disadvantages. i thing Forex robot is used most of those people who have a lot of money for investment and those who haven't extra time to give it to the market, so are used Forex Robot. I personally thing Forex Robot is not good because they have not sense to earn or lost, they are just give you relaxation of mind.

user
    said "thanks": 1
    thanked 1 time in 1 message
    Time Online
    1 Week 5 Hours 42 Minutes 58 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    5 Minutes 59 Seconds
    Robot trading or EA trading is not suitable for new traders! New traders need to learn manually technical and fundamental analysis! By the way, I have already finished my learning session and now I am handling my live account by using my own trading robot! I trade with Robot friendly broker *********! Here I can use any trading instrument smoothly!
    Last edited by Administrator; 05-30-2017 at 07:43 AM.

FP bonus: 0.15
    Time Online
    33 Minutes 27 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    1 Seconds
    I thought about creating my own robot. I even found this company that creates custom applications and programs. But I don't think that my strategy on which my robot must to trade is ideal and brings profit in any case. I'm very afraid that if I put a robot to trade in the place of myself I will lose many money. The market is constantly changing and what was profitable yesterday may not matter today.

user
    thanked 1 time in 1 message
    Time Online
    1 Day 13 Hours 16 Minutes 10 Seconds
    Avg. Time Online
    1 Minute 17 Seconds
    Does this trading robot works well with hotforex platform..? Did you have any experience with it!

Thread Information